Dr. Joe Olsen, DDS
Education and Professional Experience
- Undergraduate Degree- Wayne State College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency – University of Nebraska Medical Center
Professional Achievements and Involvement
Dr. Olsen is a Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist and is recognized as a Fellow with both the American College of Dentistry and International College of Dentistry. Dr. Olsen also holds active membership with the following professional groups:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Dakota Dental Association
- American College of Dentistry
- International College of Dentistry
Dr. Olsen enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering with various charities.
Outside the Office
Dr. Olsen grew up in Laurel, NE, and now lives in the Sioux Falls area with his wife, Nancy. He enjoys spending time with his wife and visiting their two daughters, Samantha and Sydnei. He also enjoys hunting, golfing, boating, and cheering on his favorite sports teams, especially the Nebraska Cornhuskers.