Dr. Scott Weyers, DDS
Education and Professional Experience
- Bachelor of Science- Wayne State College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency – University of Nebraska Medical Center
Professional Achievements and Involvement
Dr. Weyers is a Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist and holds active membership with the following professional groups:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Weyers enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering with the Give Kids a Smiles charity.
Outside the Office
Dr. Weyers grew up in Ceresco, NE, and now lives in the Sioux Falls area with his wife, Nikki, two children, Grant and Blythe, and dogs, Khaos, Lola, and Lennon. He enjoys spending time with his family, reading, watching movies, being outside, or following sports, especially the Nebraska Cornhuskers.