Dr. Cory Peterson, DDS
Education and Professional Experience
- Undergraduate Degree- South Dakota State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- General Dentist- US Air Force
- Pediatric Dentistry Residence- University of Minnesota
Professional Achievements and Involvement
Dr. Peterson is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and holds active membership in the following professional groups:
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Dakota Dental Association
Dr. Peterson enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering with the Give Kids a Smile charity.
Outside the Office
Dr. Peterson grew up in Sioux Falls, SD, and following his Pediatric residency, returned home where he now lives with his wife, Lauren, and three children, Carter, Max, and Theo. When he isn’t in the office, he can be found spending time with his family or outside hiking, biking, snowboarding, or getting in a round of golf. Dr. Peterson also serves in the South Dakota Air National Guard.