Dr. John Taggart, DDS
Education and Professional Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency – Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Professional Achievements and Involvement
Dr. Taggart is a Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist and holds active membership with the following professional groups:
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Dakota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- South Dakota Society of Pediatric Dentists
Dr. Taggart also volunteers his time with the Give Kids a Smile charity.
Outside the Office
Dr. Taggart is originally from Dallas, SD and now lives in the Sioux Falls area with his wife, Andrea, two children, Stella and Jameson, and dog, Walter. When he isn’t in the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, hunting, and traveling.